The Regional Academy of Dermatology & Venereology (RADV) Scientific committee invites all dermatology residents and physicians to submit abstracts for the upcoming 2nd RADV conference 2023
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and, if accepted, the author will be asked to present during the RADV 2023.
The best abstracts will be selected as short oral presentation for the residents’ case competition in which the winners will be awarded attractive cash prizes, and during the Clinical Case Presentation session
Abstracts should be submitted online. Please follow the below instructions
For any inquiries, please contact the Secretariat at email@example.com
Residents Abstract Submission Deadline: November 30th, 2022
Dermatologists Abstract Submission Deadline: November 30th, 2022
Abstract Submission Guidelines
These guidelines are for general participants, not invited speakers.
- Residents and dermatologists abstracts must be submitted online prior to November 30th, 2022
- Abstracts must be written in clear English and presented in English.
- An abstract consists of a title, author(s)’s name(s) and affiliation(s), the text of the submission and keywords.
- Abstracts submitted to other conferences (congresses) but NOT published in any specific journals may be submitted. Abstracts which have won prizes in other conferences will not be accepted for the residents case competition. Abstract titles and contents should be modified or updated when possible.
- Capitalize the first letter of each word
- Limited to 150 letters including spaces
- Name: Write first and family name(s) in full
- Affiliation should be structured as follows: Department, Institution, Country
- Degrees or titles such as MD after an author’s name must be deleted
- Structured chronologically into four sections: Background, Methods, Results, and
- Limited to 250 words including spaces and punctuation
- Font should be TIMES NEW ROMAN and size 12
- No more than 6 keywords which the first word begins with a capital letter
|Tables and Images
- Only one table or image is allowed
Before you click the “submit” button, please review the following information.
- No additional proofreading or corrections will be allowed after the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- Standard abbreviations can be used. Special or unusual abbreviations are not recommended. If otherwise necessary, the latter should be placed in parenthesis after the first appearance of the full word, except for unit symbols. Numeral rather than words may be used to indicate numbers.
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the corresponding author. If you do not receive this e-mail confirmation, it means we have not received your abstract. If you are sure you have submitted it, check to make sure you sent it to the correct e-mail address.
- The e-mail you provide us will be used to notify you of the acceptance and to send you updates.
If you have any inquiries, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of Acceptance
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee according to reviewing procedures.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to presenting authors no later than December 7th, 2022.
- The presenting author should reply to the acceptance notification to confirm attendance.
Posters will be posted on the meeting website.
Posters can be also displayed during the conference if at least one author is physically present.
Selected abstracts for short oral presentations will be presented in two dedicated sessions
Abstract Submission Closed